Steady Neddy - Betavet
Calming herbs can help balance behaviour and help the horse adjust faster to stressful things. Less stress also helps to lower the risk for stomach ulcers, stress-induced colic, fighting among horses, stable vices and other signs of stress.
Contains Kava. For industry rules please consult with your veterinarian
From Jan 1st 2018 Kava is swabbable under FEI rules. Kava is currently a component of Steady Neddy
Each 20ml dose contains dried herb equivalent:
- Kava root (Piper methysticum) 5000mg
- Californian poppy herb (Eschscholtzia californica) 2500mg
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) 2000mg
- Licorice root (Glycyrrihiza glabra) 1000mg
- Contains vegetable glycerine
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- 10- 20ml daily.
- Give in feed or by oral syringe.
- Loading dose for 3 days is recommended.
Available in 250ml, 500ml, 1L, 2L, 4L
Please ask if the size you want is not listed as we do not stock all sizes but can get them easily for you.