Regumare - Betavet
ReguMare helps support the normal hormonal balance of your mare when temperament and mareish behaviour adversely affects safe handling, willingness to work and performance. Helps settle squealing and excess flirting. Helps reduce sensitivity to being groomed or tacked-up. Helps balance mood and focus for more consistent training and performance. Use intermittently when your mare is coming into season or use consistently as required.
Each 20ml dose contains dried herb equivalent:
- Dong quai (Angelica sinensis) 3500mg
- California poppy (Eschscholtzia californica) 2500mg
- Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) 2500mg
- Chaste tree (Vitex agnus-castus) 1500mg
- Natural liquorice flavouring
- Contains vegetable glycerine
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- 10-20ml one to two times daily or as required.
- Loading dose is recommended
- Give in feed or by oral syringe.
- For industry rules consult with your veterinarian.
Available in 250ml, 500ml, 1L, 2L, 4L and 10L
Please ask if the size you want is not listed as we do not stock all sizes in stock but can get them easily for you.